Irrigation of all row crops or trees crops
- Working pressure range: 0.5 / 1.0 to 3.0 bar (according to system size).
- System head control must be installed in the highest point of the irrigated field.
- The system is designed for installation in fields with irregular topographic variations.
- The system includes all needed components for field installation and operation.
- It can be fully or in two shifts operated depending on the water amounts per hour available to the user.
- The system can be operated by water pressure using a pump or by atmospheric pressure (over 0.5 / 1.0 bar).
Features and benefits
- All products / parts needed for installation and operation are included.
- Easy to use, assemble and operate.
- Precise and water efficient application directly to the root zone.
- Durable drippers for several seasons’ performance.
- Dripperlines wall thickness allows multi-seasonal use (layout and retrieval).