Netafim™ offers its self-operated chemical injector system, field-proven under all environmental conditions, with over 30 years of technological know-how and experience.
- Electricity-free system
- Operated by existing water pressure
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance
- Broad coverage across various sized plots
- Fast and simple operation
- Suction kit
- High resistance to chemicals used in agriculture
- Integral non-return valve
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for injection up to 1200 l/h
- Adaptable to all irrigation systems
- Regulated chemical injection
- Higher efficiency
- No moving parts
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The Injector operates on the principle of vacuum suction created by an advanced Venturi complex. This implements the latest know-how in hydraulic technology and allows the injectors to operate at small pressure differentials.
A vacuum is created as the water flows through a converging passage that gradually widens (see diagram).
Injection is activated at the chemical inlet, when there is a pressure differential between the water entering the injectors and the water and chemical leaving to the irrigation system.
This pressure differential can be between 15-75% according to the required injection rate.