Medium Range & Medium Range with Deflector
Irrigation of tree plantations, and orchards where ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- SR means a revolving rotor irrigating a medium sized area.
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period. When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- Micro- sprinkler , 10 different flow rates :
- Maximum recommended working pressure : 2.5 bar
- 2 types of inlet connectors:
- Self tapping.
- Press fit.
- 3 types of upper bearing:
- Standard - for normal water.
- Everspin™ - for harsh condition.
- With spring - for up side down application.
- The rotor is colored Blue.
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Simple, modular parts.