The FertiOne™ offers a Nutrigation™ solution for injection of a single fertilizer in open field sites fitted with electricity.
It is a plug-and-play, fully configurable, simple-to-operate single-channel fertilizer/acid dosing unit.
It ensures the highest efficiency with minimum investment, a highly cost-effective solution for Nutrigation™.
Built on a sturdy, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, the FertiOne™ can accommodate different types of dosing channels and a variety of single- or three-phase dosing boosters to suit the various needs of different sites.
It is available as a basic manual system or equipped with several controller options - for simple straightforward operation or for more advanced quantitative or proportional control, to meet a vast range of Nutrigation™ needs.
- Modular Nutrigation™ system
- Built around a standard platform
- Requires minimal investment
- Efficient water, fertilizer and energy consumption
- Wide range of irrigation water capacities
- Quantitative or proportional Nutrigation™ capabilities Almost completely maintenance-free Venturi operations - no moving parts
- Highly accurate dosing channel
- Manual or fully automated operations
- Easy integration into existing irrigation systems
- High-quality components and PVC pipe work
- Aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame with adjustable legs
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Broad application coverage, including open fields, orchards, etc.
- Highly profitable price/performance ratio
- NMC and other controllers can be assembled on the FertiOne™ for advanced Nutrigation™ control.
- A wide variety of accessories and peripherals can be integrated into the FertiOne™ to enhance its functions.
- Made by Netafim™